BS38 Pod Filter?

wacko

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey All,

MikesXS is out of stock of the 52mm Pod Filters for the BS38 Carbs for my '79 xs650,
anyone have another source?

Thanks

You can order Uni Filters right from Uni Filter. The short tapered K&N as well as Mike's XS performance filters don't work as well as the longer straight K&N, Mike's item # 15-0510 and UNI Filter's do. The Uni Filters don't cost as much either.
You can order the UNI's through most any local bike shop.
Leo

I ordered those same filters from the same seller. Love the filters, but i would not recommend that seller. It took 2 weeks for them to finally ship the filters to me, and there was no communication after i sent them numerous emails.

!! Good to know brother. Good to know.. Have had these sitting in my wishlist for ages.. Shit. I hate waiting more than anything too... Might have to spend the few extra buck and get em' from a local MX store if funds do permit that. Patience in key with these old bikes.

Those are selling at about retail. They won't cost much more from your local shop.

Flying Squirrel Motorcycle in Toronto 388 Carlaw , he has a website and will ship , and he has lots of pod filters, I just got a set of 54mm yesterday. He carries UNI , K&N and XS performance .

Last edited:
Back