BSA Motorcycles

looking at ads for used Suzuki Savages. pretty much a modern take on the goldstar. There was a company offered sweet savage based cafe and custom "build kits".

Custom Suzuki Savage cafe bike for sale in Phoenix,

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/d/gilbert-2001-suzuki-savage-cafe-racer/7419421572.html
D709FD68-14F4-4C0B-8C84-2B7AAE64424C.jpeg

Please give more info that looks as a 30 ies War machine
How-come such a bike is in the US in such a fine condition .
looks as straight out of a Army surplus storage :Has it been started at all.
Taken a small hit on the left side cooling fins and cover.

From Visor Down:

It is now March 2022, and the bikes remain absent. So what is going on?

Now it has become clear, through official information from BSA, that the Gold Star 650 will be available in dealers from June 2022, with a possibility of them arriving a month earlier, in May 2022.
Link.

From Visor Down:

It is now March 2022, and the bikes remain absent. So what is going on?

Now it has become clear, through official information from BSA, that the Gold Star 650 will be available in dealers from June 2022, with a possibility of them arriving a month earlier, in May 2022.
Link.

I’m guessing they are going to try and sell their bikes through these big multi brand dealership chains. We have a few here in Phoenix that specialize in the European brands, Triumph, Ducati , Royal Enfield and Moto Guzzi. It would be nice to see BSA there too! Maybe in the future a nice little BSA 650/750 twin? Or do the Triumph / Moto Guzzi model and make an 850/900 parallel twin with retro styling. That would be killer!
76EE15AD-F92F-4DB5-83E7-ACAB3EF7CB50.jpeg

Harley-Davidson dealers should pick them up. The lower price point won't compete with the HD product. Also, retro works with the HD crowd. (And with me)

I'm by no means an expert, but I don't recall seeing a HD dealer selling foreign bikes. I wonder if they have some kind of non-compete clause that prevents that?

Back