BSA Motorcycles

Actually I understand that they're built in India, but it's what the current HD Flat Track efforts, XGR are based on
Harley-Davidson has terminated that relationship.

Harley-Davidson has chosen not to field factory racing teams in American Flat Track (AFT)
Harley fans have few to cheer for in the premier SuperTwins class these days.

Bottom line, there's no apparent reason why Harley dealers can't add this to their inventory. It looks like a win-win.
1648583474425.png

Many of those Harley riders are getting old and need a lighter bike.

It will take from the 500/750 Street models they already have trouble selling
Not as much trouble as selling the Livewire. When I was a member of HOG for a year or two, every single issue of HOG's magazine was cover to cover Livewire puff pieces. Harley loves to answer questions that nobody asked. H-D corporate is once again in the same place they were from the late sixties through the 80's, head solidly up their asses. If I were to replace my '05 Road King, it would be with an Indian.

Bottom line, there's no apparent reason why Harley dealers can't add this to their inventory. It looks like a win-win.
View attachment 210674

Many of those Harley riders are getting old and need a lighter bike.
H-D corporate dictates what they can and can't sell. They don't give a crap about their dealers survival. This ain't the early 2000's when anything with the bar and shield sold, and usually for more than MSRP. Those days are long gone.

H-D corporate dictates what they can and can't sell.
If Bumpus H-D is selling Royal Enfield, it stands to reason the other H-D dealers can do the same, not that I'm an authority, just another clown at the virtual bar for happy hour.

If Bumpus H-D is selling Royal Enfield, it stands to reason the other H-D dealers can do the same, not that I'm an authority, just another clown at the virtual bar for happy hour.
I'm surprised to hear that. I've got a good friend in Mgmt. at one of the mega dealers and the horror stories he tells....

Back