Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

There is no proof that this is a 5000 year old story. Until the tablets are open for public scrutiny and testing for authentication it is what it is, a story with no basis. jRR Tolkin writes a better story.

The dangerous thing is people want to believe in a fantasy rather than facts or trying to prove a hypothesis based on the facts already found. people are encouraging others to read it with the intention that it has some sort of basis of truth without any facts to back it up except a guy was given the power to decipher the tablets and then writes a story.

Skull, Are You a christian? I am. Are You religious at all? Because if You are where is the proof in Your God? Religion takes FAITH. I have never seen proof of my God and his Son but I still believe. So the dangerous thing is people want to believe in a fantasy rather than facts. Religion on Earth is one the most dangerous things that I see. And it's all based on WHAT?:shrug:

I want to know who comes up with the Alien cover stories in the "Enquirer" and other papers. Man, they have great pictures in there.

I like the 1950's sci-fi movies too. Of course I am a closet "Doctor Who" fan.
Ok, who am I kidding, I'm actually a huge fan!!!!

LOL, yes I do.
Exterminate, Exterminate!!!!!
I would like a Tardis.

I believe in somethings, not in others. But I would never say someone is wrong for what they believe. Beliefs are all that keep people going sometimes.

Skull, Are You a christian? I am. Are You religious at all? Because if You are where is the proof in Your God? Religion takes FAITH. I have never seen proof of my God and his Son but I still believe. So the dangerous thing is people want to believe in a fantasy rather than facts. Religion on Earth is one the most dangerous things that I see. And it's all based on WHAT?:shrug:

I am not going to get into a religios debate. it is to emotive and no one wins, besides the rules don't alow it.

I will discuss the way humans think and the reasons why they think that way which lead them to conclusions. be it religious or not.
I am not religious at all i am an atheist, but i have "christian" values. I think those values are inherent in human behavior, empathy is as important to who we are as to our survival.

Neanderthal, (since they were discovered), were thought to be a mindless brute, but today we know they looked after there sick and wounded, used herbal medicines, made cave art and stone tools, controlled fire and used it to make resins for securing stone to spears, (use that term spears liberally because they used to thrust no throw the shafts), and would have had a language. They probably had gods in some form but empathy is what made them heal and care for their wounded.

The dangerous belief i was talking about was people believing in Scientology based on Hubbard s beliefs and "The lost book of enki", they are stories with absolutely no facts but people want to believe in them so they do.

Yes agreed religious belief is based on faith. but the bible is based on a lot of truth with faith in the things that aren't proved and things that could never be proved. Jesus, David, Solomon, Herod, John the baptist, and places and some events are real and some of the things mentioned in the bible that were conjecture are being proved true through archeology. But there are some things that can never be proved so there's faith.

The sad thing is that some of the evidence, (through archeology in Jerusalem ), is being suppressed and destroyed because the Israelis don't want any proof the Palestine people may have some historical claim to the area.

I believe in somethings, not in others. But I would never say someone is wrong for what they believe. Beliefs are all that keep people going sometimes.

Agree, if it makes a better person then beliefs don't matter.

I have been questioned about going to hell on the day of judgment but i think there is a good chance there are more good people down there than the rapists and murderers and psychopaths that repent on their death bead then allowed up top. LOL

Right on Skull :thumbsup:
I like the fact the we can talk about this kind of stuff without getting pissed:thumbsup:
What do You think of the pyramids they have found in bosnia? Quite interesting I think.

Never heard of them before but after a quick look i see that the promoter Semir Osmanagić. is inventing new words, Geoglyphology, (to describe his findings), claiming the use of a special software, is called "Google Earth", and statements he had help with the diggings by eminent archeologists, that is denied by those people, kinda make my spidery sense tingle.

Canada didn't admit anything . Some crazy old fart who used to be minister of defense does not make what he said "official ". Do you know what the qualifications are for being the minister of defense in Canada ? You have to be a yes man to the Prime Minister . Seriously, no background check , no experience needed .

I think Carbon writes the headlines for the Enqurier .

Thanks Carbon,I love this stuff ..
Im a believer & its great to hear of encounters from 'sensible'/trained/educated individuals such as ex-military etc.

lol
But Ive seen stuff I cant explain...yet...
Extra-terrestrial or military, doesnt matter, I like the 'unknown'... :)

Back