Carburetor Rebuilding - Oldskoolcarbs

Thumbs up to Rick at Oldskoolcarbs.

I sent him carbs that hadn't seen gasoline (in the liquid form) in 20 years. The carbs came back looking like fine jewelry.

ok oldskool thanks for the answere , i will see what is there and what isnt there and if i need parts i will have to find them and then i guess i will ship them with the carbs
will that work?

Jut got my 38s today and all I can say is WOW. They look and perform awesome. I put a pamco and Pma on my bike and it would barely start with my old carbs. I bolted the new carbson and my bike runs AWESOME. I will for sure deal with you again. Great customer service an awesome work

Last edited:
rebuilds and rejetting on bs38 xs360 are $225, that includes shipping back.. at least one half of the payment-(or you can pay the full amount) needs to be sent with the cabs and the balance can be paid thru paypal... 5-10 day turn around, pics of final carbs sent to the customer,, thanks,, rick

Last edited:
SANY9479.jpg

SANY9516.jpg

Shoot me an email. I have about 3 sets of carbs I want you to rebuild for us, and a few sets you can keep for spare parts :) I read to much of your good work, so I'd like to see you have the extra parts needed to keep XS folks happy :bike:

HughsHandBuilt@gmail.com

Back