• Bucs

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Short comments from Overseas one that does not understand the game
I was Watching the game with one eye.
It was a clear win Kansas did not have a good day or is not as good as Tampa
Brady threw some good passes to the Polack
That was good Playing ...Not so much one can do I suppose ..We are into soccer here i Europe but I am thinking the phenomena is the same
The center forward setting of in his 11.00 sek 100 meter tempo ..Difficult or impossible to keep up.Perhaps if you grab the shirt and the referee don't see it.
Zig Zagging let right left right and then takes off to one side or another you'll be after ...that yard or two
If then the pass come .in this case on the Polacks lip ..Makes it .looks simple when it in fact is good or better playing.
Not sure you have that i American football but it exists in soccer. And Ice Hockey
Playing on the counterattack.. back home defending and then suddenly one offensive player does that Zigzagging one player sets off.
Pass in the right time and good enough player he can score.
In soccer if there is such a fast player the other team cannot leave him unchecked .Unmarked sometimes two .defenders are needed .And that leaving someone else unmarked

It appeared the Kansas Quarterback could not find someone to throw the ball to. In soccer that is because the other players ( offensive ) are looking like General Lee..s Statue after the tear down ... No Movement. The Zig zagging quick movements not there

Tampa was better on the day and won .. Fair and square ..It still would rate the game a 5or 6 on a 10 scale . It had its moments .
Moments I could not hear on the half time Show. The Man cant sing and the sound was lousy on my television
A 3 perhaps 2 on a ten scale Does not matter how much fireforks there was or bright lights
Making it the first time the football game was better more interesting than the half time Show.As far as I know.
There should also be some cheer leading in the Broadcast perhaps you have that in the USA.

I did notice that it looked to me that the Buc's were consistently lined up offside and no call. This is the first football I've watched in 2 or 3 years and still appears that the NFL is leaning more towards pro wrestling .

I think i'll stick with Soccer. To much standing around in football. And the soccer ads are better.

Most amazing play I saw during the game was Mahomes throwing the ball while horizontal to the ground. It was a good pass that should have been caught.
GettyImages-1300920193-e1612760596209.jpg

Back