Custom build xs650 without hardtail your idea and pics plz

GPZ is a mono shock swing arm and there have been many builds with single shock. Bunch of café bikes and other builds upgrade to a mono for looks and better riding.

hopefully the pictures post along with this. the bike with the whitewalls has the visual impact kit with the progressive 412's and lowered 2 inches in the front. The other bike is a CB400 that will probably never run but it shows how it looks next to a hardtail.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 212
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
hopefully the pictures post along with this. the bike with the whitewalls has the visual impact kit with the progressive 412's and lowered 2 inches in the front. The other bike is a CB400 that will probably never run but it shows how it looks next to a hardtail.

wow nice look !!!

the progressive 412 is not available for xs650 1972 and svage ls650 1998...do you know any alternative if i want to drop my rear suspension ?

how do you lowered your front suspension ?

yhank you

I used hughs 2 inch lowering stuff. Wasn't to hard to do. As for the shocks, if you search the ole net for progressive 412 and xs650 you should be able to find the model (mine may be 11 inch). I have also seen a bunch of people use Burly 10.5 shocks as well.

Back