Custom exhaust sources, HELP!

metalartist111

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a source for custom exhausts like Gordon Scott's curved drags? I have been waiting for months to finally be to the point in my build where I need them, but he is not taking any new orders and I don't know when he will. :banghead: Any help or direction would be GREATLY appreciated!

I'm happy with my ya-mama pipes from Pandemonium. not sure if they do a curved drag but I know they have other options.

Hugh's Handbuilt's new speedster pipes look quite handsome, too.

Anyone have a source for custom exhausts like Gordon Scott's curved drags? I have been waiting for months to finally be to the point in my build where I need them, but he is not taking any new orders and I don't know when he will. :banghead: Any help or direction would be GREATLY appreciated!

Check out the set ups I've done in my JumpStreet Customs thread in the marketplace...I'd love to help if I could. I can build any exhaust to your specs.

Thanks, Avenue. The ya-mama pipes look good, just think that the curved drags would add to the overall look that I've built the bike to.

I'm taking orders again so you can go to my site and place an order if you like:wink2:

Back