Custom Machine shop

Looking for a couple custom axles. 4130 steel, or something similar. 15mm shaft, 33x10mm button cap on one end, threads M14x1.5. Overall length about 11", +/-. One axle will be slightly shorter than the other. Is this something you can do?
The only unknown is finishing. A pair of 6302 bearing ride on this. What would you recommend?
Please send PM with email and we can talk details.
Thanks.

Looking for a couple custom axles. 4130 steel, or something similar. 15mm shaft, 33x10mm button cap on one end, threads M14x1.5. Overall length about 11", +/-. One axle will be slightly shorter than the other. Is this something you can do?
The only unknown is finishing. A pair of 6302 bearing ride on this. What would you recommend?
Please send PM with email and we can talk details.
Thanks.

pm sent thanks

here's some pics of some recent jobs

Attachments

• axles.jpg
    axles.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 178
  • clamps.jpg
    clamps.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 166
  • tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 186
  • lever.jpg
    lever.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 195
  • rc.jpg
    rc.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 155
I have a couple of tshirt that I had designed for my shop ..I'm just looking to get my name out there...Plus I think its really cool to have my shop on a tshirt. The shirts are $15 plus shipping just click on the link to order. I need to sell at least 30 shirts in order for them to be printed.Also if you reserve a shirt and I sell enough to get them printed then put a message on here or pm me and you will recieve a 10% discount on a future machining job...Thanks
Thanks for your help

Here's one designs

http://teespring.com/diamandbackdesigns1

Please help out a small business
If you reserve a shirt and I sell enough to get them printed then send me a pm and you will recieve a 10% discount on any future machining job...Thanks
I can't get these printed unless I get at least 30 ordered , so please reserve your shirt today....Thanks
8 days left

Back