Delkevik 2 into 1

Vmx51

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Delkevic 2 into 1 exhaust ? It looks really neat. A friend at work bought one for his Z1 and said it was real poor quality , I am curious to learn if the XS one is also crap .....anyone ??

Just type in the fucking name , how hard is that
I did and got to the delkevik website, went to the complete exhaust section, tapped the yamaha box and scrolled through the model list looking for xs650... Lots of models to choose from but no XS650

So please, contain your language and tell me where their xs650 2:1 complete exhaust system is on their website, you have after all asked the question in the first place...

Any more attitude like that and you're on your own, mate!

Try looking under classic systems before you run your wise mouth

internet-tough-guy.jpg

How 'bout stop blowing up my private message box with insults and signing up for a interwebs class at your local adult ed.

Place mouse here and left click ---------->>>>https://plus.google.com/116682244268372369154/about?hl=en

Just type in the fucking name , how hard is that

No harder than it would be for you to post a link. On a thread that YOU started. What's with the attitude? You spent more time being a dick about it than just posting the damn link.

I think they are sweet and yes they make them for the XS650 header or complete systems. You can also find them on eBay. Down side the exhaust outlet tip is 64mm or 2.5" no mufflers other than theirs is that large.

Back