Easy Pic Posting

member28833

Race the wind
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Myself and others are often searching for pics of members cycles, rides, components etc. We like Pics !
This XS650.com site is so easy to post pics on . I've experienced other web sites which are so much more difficult to post pics on.
Do new members or even old members realize that pics can be nearly instantaneously posted directly from your cell phone ? What a huge and easy advantage !
When we as a group are asking , hoping, and waiting for great pics ? I've wondered if the member on the other end is having difficulties ?
How can this site benefit by the ease of our pic posting abilities ? Maybe more people just attempting to post pics directly from their phone cameras ?
My "Android" Samsung is just too easy for this. You all may realize I post short . Yes, I'm just on a phone..
How can we help others realize this and Put Up More Pics Please ! Lol..
Thank you - RT 20181211_211114.jpg

Do new members or even old members realize that pics can be nearly instantaneously posted directly from your cell phone ?
I didn't know that Randy. Can you explain how?

JimD54, I see by your screen pic that my mirror pic is HUGE !
I usually select "full size" image which is great for phones.
Perhaps desk top pics are best if I was to select "thumbnail"
Just a little communication on this can help many :thumbsup:

Hi my name is Bob and I’m a photoholic. Yes yes it’s true, I loves to post photos and Randy is absolutely right about how easy it is to post photos on this forum. Other sites that I’ve been a member of require you to link off of a third party hosting site like ( pardon me while I spit! ) Photo bucket. And that method is clunky at best.
ADB3A8FF-C659-4F31-B499-B8919389FF82.jpeg
Regarding thumbnails vs full size. Thumbnails are ok if you don’t need high definition. If I’m trying to show detail always go for the full size. They can be enlarged easily and give the best clarity.

Back