Ebay exhaust for sale? any tips for new exhaust?

birdhouse

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
There are some pipes for sale on Ebay by some guys called BRO'S XS 650 TT EXHAUST. Are these guys a member on here? Im just looking for some reviews on pipes and exhaust for my xs650. Thanks for any help and tips.

Last edited:
Thanks jay. I have to be careful with what I order. Im running mids and there already fabricated . I really like that out the front and under the bike down the middle and back out the side in front of the rear wheel. And like you said it has that big arch out in the front, I guess thats there revised design for clearance for the forward controls.

There are some pipes for sale on Ebay by some guys called BRO'S XS 650 TT EXHAUST. Are these guys a member on here? Im just looking for some reviews on pipes and exhaust for my xs650. Thanks for any help and tips.
Ya these guys ripped off my design :poke: I've been making these for years now only better :D Mine are bent to follow the lines of the bike more and come with flanges and a bracet welded on the backside that connects them together and makes them parallel. Look at my album and see the pipes on customers bikes that I have made, you'll see the difference. You can ask anyone who has bought a set from me how I do business. Sorry to spam up the joint, just gets me going :bs:
http://www.xs650.com/media/albums/245/

Gordonscott, do you make the same style pipes and do they work with tc bros forward controls if so how much pc will be going on a tc bros hardtail

Gordonscott, do you make the same style pipes and do they work with tc bros forward controls if so how much pc will be going on a tc bros hardtail
Hi Rubicon, Which pipes are you referring too, there have been a few discussed? The ones on ebay for sale from “Kwqc” look like good quality too me. So does “hoose racing”, the ones in the picture I posted are my pipes on my old bike and they work with TC Bros controls. There are differences with mine and the “Bros” ones on ebay that make them a lot different quality wise. They sell unfinished pipes, what I mean is there is no connection bracket to keep them parallel and 1/2deg off in any bend up front will mean a inch off at rear. You NEED to build these style pipes on the bike finished and bolted together to guarantee proper fit, it is not as critical on some other style pipes like one on each side for example. Also mine come complete with custom made flanges. It takes me 4hrs to make my drag pipes pictured start to finish but only takes me 15-20min to make the bends, the rest of the time is making collars, flanges, brackets, threaded mounting block, welding, cutting pipes to fit on ends and at motor ports and I have to take them on and off the bike several times while making them to tack weld and make sure they will fit properly and the slash cuts are the same on both pipes. Wow what a rant :laugh::laugh: P.S. PC? you mean postal charge? I only charge actual shipping charges to your zip code, NO inflated charges. I make my money on the pipes not the shipping :thumbsup:

I think im gonna take u up on your pipes do these drap pipes have baffles in them let me know how much they would be too 32566 please

I can definately vouch for GordonScott & his pipes...

I have a set of the drag pipes on my bike. Had them powdercoated satin black.. Get alot of compliments on them & they look sick !!

Couldnt deal w/ a better person. Prompt, honest and high quality work !!

I was extremely happy with the responsiveness and quality of pipes I got from Scott.

SDC12249.jpg

SDC12251.jpg

Kent

Ok cause on your web site they say they are tuned for stock engine wouldnt they have no back pressure and the engine would need to be tuned

Thanks a lot guys for the kind words, it really does matter to me that people like what I sell them and are happy with the service :)

Ok cause on your web site they say they are tuned for stock engine wouldnt they have no back pressure and the engine would need to be tuned
Tuned for stock engine meaning not 750 kit, those would do better with 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" dia pipes. I won't get into the backpressure thing here but ALL aftermarket pipes "may" need some jetting, more so when adding hi-flow air filters. My pipes have been on the dyno with peak torque a little above 4,000rpm with no baffles, thats a nice peak for the street and open pipes to boot!

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get ahold of gordonscott and have him whip you up a set. I have got two sets from him and they are the best pipes you are going to buy.

hi... i,m in australia.... in a little hick town.... i like your vance/hine style pipes on the chopper... what sort of cost are they...and also maybe in stainless..delivered to australia regards oldbiker

Back