Exhaust

I've just inherited my very good friends Yamaha XS 650, as sadly has been given not many months to live due to cancer so has just given me his pride and joy. My friend had wanted to do several things to his machine as I have No idea on these Machines would anyone local be willing to help out

Aw, mate, that sounds like a pretty difficult situation. Welcome to the forum and there will be plenty of ideas to help you out and maybe even someone local to you that could give a few pointers. Cheers, Raymond

And photos so we can see what we're talking about?

Welcome to the site. Tough situation, sorry about your friend.

Plenty of help and information here. I suggest starting a new thread, do an intro including capabilities, experience ECT. Include some info on your friend and maybe he can follow on here for a bit.......and pic, pics, and more pics.

Welcome to the site. Tough situation, sorry about your friend.

Plenty of help and information here. I suggest starting a new thread, do an intro including capabilities, experience ECT. Include some info on your friend and maybe he can follow on here for a bit.......and pic, pics, and more pics.
Thanks yes it's tough I'd rather my friend be fit and well than have a free bike a very nice one though it may be, well I've taken the petrol tank off and it's at the paint shop now, I'll look into how I start a thread and keep everyone interested in the process of this Yamaha XS 650 machine I now have, I also thank Raymond as well for replying

Back