F-N Harley Wanna be's

Also, there are universal Harley cards but you can't buy them form the dealerships. You have to get them online. That's the only way it works.

1312_cartmanAndBikers.jpg

'FAGS!!!!'

What is with all the leather crap(clothes, tassels, head raps) and all covered in harley logos:shrug:

What is with all the leather crap(clothes, tassels, head raps) and all covered in harley logos:shrug:

I think whenever you buy a Harley, they force you to sign a contract. The contract says you must wear assless leather pants (chaps?); you must wear a leather vest; you must wear the beanie helmet; you must wear leather boots; everything must be black in colour with at least one HD logo per item and sunglasses are mandatory at all times.

They also employ secret HD police that watch for infractions of the rules...................punishment is prompt and severe :D

i think if you change your own oil it voids your warranty.

back to the original post, if you pull your clutch in and kick it you will kick all the way through and it hurts.

Ok, Im a new guy here so I hope I dont step on any toes...

I get the HD hate. But its not just HD guys. I had a douche on a done up Yamaha R1 tell me I was obviously a "noob" because I was wearing an HJC helmet once. He pointed out how much better his $475 what the hell ever helmet was. Pretty sure the DOT stickers on the back matched, but... Mine didnt cost more than my car payment so Im an asshole.

I have even come to realize as of late, that 75% of the guys I have met on chops (any make or model) all think theyre effin' Gods gift to bikes. All dudded up with every article of clothing they saw in the last issue of (insert hip chopper mag here). They all have the same 70s knock-off paint jobs (most of which they paid someone a crazy amount of money for) on theyre Sporty tanked, hardtailed whatevers. All standing around comparing their identical Biltwell 3/4s and new Vans sneakers.

Its all become a fashion show. Be it vintage Cafe Racers, Chops, Brats, etc. Doesnt matter what make or model the bike is, it didnt do anything wrong. Its the self centered wanna-be schmuck that built it(or paid to have it built most times).

When it comes down to it, its always been about attitude. Either you have the right one, or you have the wrong one.

One of the guys I ride with every so often has 5 HDs. A 37 Knuck, a 43 Flattie, a 52 Pan and two newer ones. All mint and stock. Ive ridden with he and his buddies on a modern SV650, a 68 Honda CL175 cafe racer, a stock XS650, and other bikes and not once did I get a hard time from any of them. Hell, when I was on the 68 Honda, it was the newest bike in the group (made up of vintage Indians, HDs, and an Excelsior) by 15 years. And when we stopped, all of those guys came over and checked th bike out over a cold beer.

All Im saying is that theres always assholes who think their gold card is the most important motorcycle part you can have. Be them on HDs, sport bikes, vintage customs, or even scooters.

All you can do is twist the throttle and burn em up. Eventually they'll all find the next "it thing" and thats cool with me.

Just think about all the awesome bikes, parts, and projects that will end up on Craigslist for pennies on the dollar! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the long post... Im bored.

hi guys,,, a few years ago,,, i went into harley heaven in elizabeth st., melbourne ,,,,window shopping ,,, but i did have $ 10,000 cash all wrapped up in my pocket ,,so i was looking at at basic matt black 883 sportser... and some how the partner in there said he had a great 1200 sports with about $6000 grand worth of extras.. mag wheels /exhaust ,,so he rode it from out the back to round the front of their shop.. and it was met .silver broken indicators smashed tail light....but they would fix it up ...ye,,, it was the biggest bucket of shit i ever saw... .regards oldbiker

+1
I was rear ended at red lights 4 times in South Florida and they were all in cars/trucks/suvs

4? wtf? hows that possible? same car at 4 consecutive red lights? 4 times at the same red light? 2 times at one light and 2 times at another light? how far was this spaced out? i might try something different after the 2nd time...

Just dropped by to see what was up on the forum... glad to see the world hasn't become an even shinier, happier balls-gone version of itself in my absence...

And for the record the "noob", vonyinzer is the only one of you fucksticks with half a brain... :devil:

Just dropped by to see what was up on the forum... glad to see the world hasn't become an even shinier, happier balls-gone version of itself in my absence...

And for the record the "noob", vonyinzer is the only one of you fucksticks with half a brain... :devil:

Half a brain eh? It's okay, we tolerate liberals around here.

If I could, I would say that I said "half a brain", but since the site rules strictly prohibit talking about politics or religion, I will only think it really loudly and hope it reaches you by telepathy...

4? wtf? hows that possible? same car at 4 consecutive red lights? 4 times at the same red light? 2 times at one light and 2 times at another light? how far was this spaced out? i might try something different after the 2nd time...

The concept of "Same car, four consecutive red lights" is killing me. Like... they keep rear-ending you and you're just swatting them off like a gnat. Gah, go away, seriously, stop it!

The concept of "Same car, four consecutive red lights" is killing me. Like... they keep rear-ending you and you're just swatting them off like a gnat. Gah, go away, seriously, stop it!

Haha. Thats what I'm saying. How does that happen? I would like to see a video of that...

Posted via Mobile

If I could, I would say that I said "half a brain", but since the site rules strictly prohibit talking about politics or religion, I will only think it really loudly and hope it reaches you by telepathy...

I don't know what you're saying...

Posted via Mobile

Well, well, well......look what drug in the cat!
Glad to see you have returned! Been kinda quiet without you.

Teebs: There were rumors going around you were spotted at the local Harley dealer's fashion night in a shiny new pair of chaps and little else....

Back