Foot pegs

pregrid

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I've done a search and nothing. Do we have any options to replace the stock foot pegs? these things are butt ugly! Anyone? '79 650 for what it's worth.

There are quite a few options in the way of rear sets and forward controls, but I haven't seen anything that is a replacement for stock pegs. TC Bros, Fast From the Past and a guy on the Do The Ton forum that goes by Durgam K have rear sets, universal and XS specific. There are more, but those are the first that came to mind.

DLD1

I have always thought that dirt bike pegs would be cool. It may take a bit of work, but I think I'm going to take the time to make them work on my next build.

I got something in the works to replace the stock pegs .... They will be launched over the weekend :D

They won't be for everyone, but they are super sweet, I've got the prototype right here in front of me. Deep Six Cycles and I teamed up on this one, you won't be disappointed.

There are quite a few options in the way of rear sets and forward controls, but I haven't seen anything that is a replacement for stock pegs. TC Bros, Fast From the Past and a guy on the Do The Ton forum that goes by Durgam K have rear sets, universal and XS specific. There are more, but those are the first that came to mind.

DLD1

Isn't he here as well?

I got something in the works to replace the stock pegs .... They will be launched over the weekend :D

They won't be for everyone, but they are super sweet, I've got the prototype right here in front of me. Deep Six Cycles and I teamed up on this one, you won't be disappointed.

Oh please share. PM me if you want. I GOTTA do something about this. And Big Jimmy.....................wha?

I'd be interested too in Hugh's (Punkskalar) foot pegs.

The foot peg rubbers from Mike's XS seem to fall apart. I just trashed the set on my bobber and they are only a couple of years old. Been thinking about ordering a OEM set from the Dealer for $17 each...

Anything to show us yet? Please?:D

So maybe I like to think of Monday as part of my weekend, yeah thats it. :laugh:

100_6227.jpg

More info - http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/2011/03/deep-six-brass-now-available-for-xs650s.html

Back