Foot pegs

Those are good lookin' pegs at a decent price but they say "crotch rocket" on them. Not buyin' ANY parts that say crotch rocket.

Ha ha, I didn't notice that, how the hell could someone think that was a cool thing to put on there?!? :doh: Eh, I might get some and grind that out. Actually it doesn't look like it says that on all of them...

Those are good lookin' pegs at a decent price but they say "crotch rocket" on them. Not buyin' ANY parts that say crotch rocket.

Hmmm maybe I'll make some that say "rocket crotch". High "Gription" would be the selling point for them connect the dots...

here is what i did i kept the stock foot peg mount and used a set of harley highway or passenger pegs. i took the adapter and shaved it down , drilled them larger and they work great. Harley pegs are all over ebay.

Attachments

• wheel 192.jpg
    wheel 192.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 303
  • wheel 193.jpg
    wheel 193.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 284
i had to shave a little off each peg and bring the groove back a bit took me an hour to complete and looks great.

i used the stock mount off the harley as this now lets me pivot the peg if i ever have to hit the ground on a sharp corner. i think i took like a 1/32 off each side. again with a hand grinder took less than an hour to install.

i used the stock mount off the harley as this now lets me pivot the peg if i ever have to hit the ground on a sharp corner. i think i took like a 1/32 off each side. again with a hand grinder took less than an hour to install.

So it looks like you used the "male" mount and just cut the stud off, is that right? could be wrong in calling them male but you know what I mean.

Think I found my answer. Son-in-law came over last night with his '09 Ninja 600r. Pulled a rear peg off and damned if it don't fit almost perfect. I like the look, too.

pegs.jpg

Plan "C". Those Kawi pegs are cool but $75.00 a pair new, tough to find used. So I drove down to my local "Cycle Salvage" and found these. Used, have no idea what they're from, but at $10.00 for the pair I can't complain. 1 10mm flat washer on each later they're on.

peggs.jpg

Back