Gary's junkyard tracker build up.

Like a feather in the wind, I still haven't settled down. I have a set of Supermoto wheels with a brembo front rotor caliper now and can't decide on which set to use. That's a problem with junk yard builds, I am always finding a different "even cooler" part to use!
Your buddy from Wisconsin, always happy to have fibs come up and get rid of their last few paychecks while enjoying our hospitality.
I have a 17mm drill bit chucked up in the lathe getting a turned down shank, so I can then turn some new front axle spacers.

Like a feather in the wind, I still haven't settled down. I have a set of Supermoto wheels with a brembo front rotor caliper now and can't decide on which set to use. That's a problem with junk yard builds, I am always finding a different "even cooler" part to use!
Your buddy from Wisconsin, always happy to have fibs come up and get rid of their last few paychecks while enjoying our hospitality.
I have a 17mm drill bit chucked up in the lathe getting a turned down shank, so I can then turn some new front axle spacers.

Not bragging, but I do that from mid Dec till the trails close in Vilas Co./ ArborVitae/St Germain and surrounding area's. Snowmobiling is my real passion.

Back