gggGary's used parts emporium Buy, Sell, Trade.

PS it's pretty easy to drill that bolt out. Drill from the bottom, with a bit of luck it will just spin itself out as you drill. (happens pretty often with stuck bolts.)

Sounds good to me, maybe just one more thing (As they say). Can you check on a Seat latch and the frame lock with a key for a 78 (Not sure what years work for this)?
special or standard 78? (the seat latches are different)

Will try to find an extra tomorrow (gotta look for one for my 79 too) but am headed out for a week or so.

No I have the rear MC, but my front is seized, I picked this bike up and rebuilt it, just snapped the bolt inside the brake pedal and found out the front MC was seized, I have the handle lever and everything, just not the actual functioning piston assembly on the front.
On fleabay right now why not upgrade? Be sure to get a stainless steel line at the same time.

I know this is :offtopic: I just had a little look at your home town gggGary ,Baraboo on google earth :). That bridge over the river :umm: is'nt that the bridge Rambo frist gets arrested on in First blood. Sure does look like it :hump:nice place

Ok great!! I thought about trying to drill it out but haven't had the proper bits I don't believe. But I can give it a shot, either way, spares don't hurt. I will send out the money in the next couple days via PayPal and take your time shipping. The MC piston isn't seized on that one right? Thanks a lot!!!

gggGary,

Any chance you have a manual left side "manual" petcock to throw in with the Brake Lever and front MC.
Thanks!
Jordan

Back