Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed at Harley and the crappy service the local HD dealer provides. If I win the pipes, I'm selling the Harley and devoting my time to the Yamaha build!

i would like to win these because even tho i asked santa for something like this he never delivered, and after ive been good all year long too!! I promise if i win these then i will make no effort to be good anymore and will startle my neighbours on a daily basis with the sweet sweet sound of my xs.

I thank you

Andy larmouth

p.s. the current pipes on my XS look feeble and thin so would definately appreciate these beauties to put on my bike!!

I would love to have a set of pipes from you guys! Not only do they look wicked but the quality is GREAT! The reason I would like to be considered for a set of exhausts, is because I have stock ones on my bobber... and they look like shit! Please consider me for the give-away. It would make a great start to the new year!

I should win because I'm already saving to get a set of these beauties to adorn my 650 Bobber with and bring a bit of Pandemonium style and engineering to the shores of Ireland!

I should win because some douch on here sold me some pipes an the didn't even fit, an the inner pipe of one was pinched closed needless to say i need exhause its the final thing i need to get my xs on the road, I was looking around at new sets but just can't decide on a style so If I were to win these it would mak the decision for me.

P.s. I'm broke, just lost my job, just had a kid, my wife left me , my dog died, an worts of all my welder just broke , I figured I'd throw in my sob story since everyone else did lol even tho that has nothing to do with y I should win these pipes

Thanks everyone who made this opportunity possible

I'd like to win because I've got my XS in a bunch of boxes (including a bunch of parts from Mikes!), and these new pipes might be the motivation I need to put it all together!

Gotta have something to do up here in Canada this winter, cold as a witch's nipple and not a flake of snow to take the sled out on. My son and i are doing a double XS build in my basement, and NO pipes with any of the parts bikes, i suspect the cheap mig is likely to start the house on fire if we spend too much more time down there launching sparks into the floor joists above :)

I should get it because my life has been in a tail spin for 3 years but my brother decided to sell me his 78XS650 cheap for my conversion project to cheer me up. We purchased matching bikes in 1979 but taxes forced me to sell mine in 1981. He has had his sitting under a blanket fuel drained for well over 20 years in his garage. Last Monday after cleaning out the carbs and a few other basic safety items like bleeding brakes and new battery, i cranked it up from the dead. Here it is on the maiden voyage on 12.26.11

I have a 76xs that I bought at a barn sale and it took me a year to get the title for it during that year every time I went into my garage there it was staring me in the face saying "come on! work on me! fix me up!!" I didn't want to get into anything I couldn't ride on the road obviously. It has now been six months into this project saving my nickels up and I have the motor all rebuilt and painted ready to be set back into the frame. I still have a lot of work to do but it is getting there. My current exhaust is rusted out and old it doesn't fit the look of the newly redone motor. This is my first on road motorcycle I have ever owned and first restoration/ custom bike project for me. I did luck out on buying an xs for a lot of reasons. The tech supports is great I don't know of many other 70's bikes where I can have access to tons of information. Also the parts I can't believe how easy it is to get them and you can buy almost every part brand new. (Mikes XS) Then on top of that you can customize these old bikes into whatever type you like....chopper, bobber, stock, trike, cafe racer, street tracker. I have always rode yamaha and always will and winning this exhaust would help me get that much close to my goal of riding this spring.

Thanks for readin'

I should win because I am rebuilding the Yammy after the 1st of the year and I was looking at this very exhaust for the rebuild. In addition, I just celebrated my Birthday on 12/26. Have mercy on the guy who has the crappiest birthday out of any other day of the year!!! Haha!!:banghead::banghead:

Maybe I should win...
Why?
1/ Because quite simply, I never win anything!
If there is a raffle, I am the one with the numbers either side of the winners...
On my Lottery ticket recently, I had the number above or below every winning number...
2/ Well, I did get given my XS650... but it needs stuff, and i am out of work... And I want to get it going...
Here is my baby..

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7946

Go on... Prove me wrong... I dare ya!

I should win because I am building the most unique xs 650 around.

I vote for me to win, besides you should always give to the needy. and I NEED this :D
And if I don't win you killed the dream of a hot chick on a hot bike, save the die'n breed!

I should win because I just finished an xs650 bobber build that ready for an exhaust!

i've never won anything, let alone BAD ASS pipes like these! financially i can't afford to start building my custom chopper but this would be a start if i got the pipes! i'm just trying to get my pregnant wife and 2 boys a home of our own first and hopefully start my own shop soon! thanks for your time and the opportunity!

Mike

Well I deserve to win because I am 63 and 4 heart attacks later and on ssi fixed income, I am doing my last build in my life a 77 yamaha xs650. already have done a 77 and a72 sportster and all are hardtails I have been nickle diming this build now for the last 3 1/2 years.

Last edited:
Thank You for the opportunity to win a exhaust system. A little about me, I am 55 years old, and have been riding Yamaha's since 1970. My father was the District Sales manager for Yamaha in Minnesota and Wisconsin in the early and mid 70's and my first bike was the Yamaha Mini Enduro, my brother and I had serial numbers 003 and 004. I have to say we were the coolest kids around.... I was fortunate enough to run across a 1974 Yamaha 650, a barn find that was complete, just lots of work ahead of me rebuilding the the bike.

I have been gathering parts here and there to do the build, and this site seems to be the life saver for parts and upgrades.

Anyhow, I had a major heart attack last year, was dead for 22 minutes... 4 defibulators later they got it restarted and did a full blown triple bypass.

My son came to visit for 2 days from California and though I offered him My Roadstar, he said it was to big for him, but he fell in love with the 650 I have on my lift. So, I have now made it my goal to rebuild it and get it to him before I don't have a chance. I know it would mean something to him, and myself as well. I figure I don't have a lot of time to do my build, and any help will be appreciated.

Businesses like yours that sponsor giveaways to great sites like xs650.com deserves recognition and support from forum members.

So thank you for the support of the site, and my humble entry at a chance to win some cool pipes..

Thanks
Dennis Higgins
Master Chief Petty Officer
United States Navy, Retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back