Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unbelievably psyched to be getting these pipes, and I have major respect for Kups650 for honoring his friend. A HUGE thanks to Pandemonium and Travis.

I just had my frame powdercoated and engine painted... and these are going to top that off so, so nicely... I'll be sure to put up the pics when they're on. WOOOOO!

Congrats to the winners... What a start of new year... I hope that you guys enjoy this exhaust, their just look awesome...

So , I opened my email and saw something in junk mail from Pandemonium......almost crapped my pants . Til I opened it and saw I didnt win. My wife asked why I was crying like a baby.....ha ha......congratulations guys and Travis that was cool move. I hope they enjoy their exhaust pipes. Well that was fun! Kev.

Very classy move Travis. And thanks to Pandemonium for giving us all this chance to win.

Congrats to the winners!

YamSandwich hope you decide to stick around the forums for a while, interested to see the pipes on the bike.

Congrats guys. As said before I saw the email and almost jumped out of bed myself. Anyway that's a cool contest and I have you guys bookmarked when it comes time for more parts.

Hey Guys, I know that the contest is over, but I wanted to post 2 pics that I just received from Kup's sister. Here he is on the bike about 11 months before he passed away.

Attachments

• Lawrence on cycle.jpg
    Lawrence on cycle.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Lawrences cycle.jpg
    Lawrences cycle.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
woah that's awesome! congrats you two!

edit: I hope pandemonium sends a couple stickers along to the winners so they can slap them on the bike and tout the awesomeness of their new exhaust.

Last edited:
Cause this is what I'm building, with next to nothing......... w t f. The drawing is over I'm dumb ....haha

Attachments

• 976694_130064317190695_909996249_o.jpg
    976694_130064317190695_909996249_o.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back