Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one does not count since I summitted one earlier. "I yam what I yam and that's all I yam." Popeye the Sailor Man.

Last edited:
There comes a time in every persons life when you are required to man the fuck up. A time where you need to stare the devil in the eyes and casually ask "Is that all you got?" As he drags you through the seven gates of hell. A time to say "Fuck the heliocentric model of the solar system, the universe in fact revolves around my andromeda sized titanium balls." For me that moment was today when I deiscovered there was a spider in my helmet at 90 MPH.- Unknown:yikes:

"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived."
― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness in Toll the Hounds, a Malazan Book of the Fallen novel

"Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned. "

Lords of Gastown, Motorcycle Church.

"It's not the critic who counts. It's not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled. Credit belongs to the man who really was in the arena, his face marred by dust, sweat, and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs to come short and short again...who at best, knows in the end the triumph of great achievement. And, who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly". - Teddy Roosevelt.

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

Nido Qubein

After recent events of hatred in the UK.. I think this quote sums up what the world is about...

''You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops in the ocean are dirty, the whole ocean does not become dirty'' - Ghandi.

"Better one byrde in hande than ten in the wood"
-English proverb
Or
"It's like getting two birds stoned at once"
- Rickey (trailer park boys)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back