Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better to burn out than it is to rust. Neil Young

Ya fucked up, Flounder. Ya trusted us. John Beluchi (Animal House)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Suess

I may be drunk madam, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will be just as ugly.
Winston Churchill

en fin serafin mas corre un galgo que un masti pero al camino largo mas corre el galgo.

The great pleasure in life is doing what people said you cannot do.

My hands. Adaptation of a Frederick Douglas quote.
Screen Shot 2013-05-25 at 4.01.09 PM.jpg

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Coach from movie teenwolf

love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle-
hunter thompson
also: good people drink good beer- hunter thompson

Something happens at around 92 miles an hour. Thunder headers drown out all sound. Engine vibration travels at a heart's rate. Field of vision funnels into the immediate. And suddenly you are not on the road - you're in it, a part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops - just cardboard cutouts blown over as you pass. Sometimes I forget the rush of that, that's why I love these long runs. All your problems, all the noise, gone. Nuthin else to worry about, except what's right in front of you. - Jackson Teller

Something happens at around 92 miles an hour. Thunder headers drown out all sound. Engine vibration travels at a heart's rate. Field of vision funnels into the immediate. And suddenly you are not on the road - you're in it, a part of it. Traffic, scenery, cops - just cardboard cutouts blown over as you pass. Sometimes I forget the rush of that, that's why I love these long runs. All your problems, all the noise, gone. Nuthin else to worry about, except what's right in front of you. - Jackson Teller

And we have a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back