Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory." Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, Robert Duvall's character Apocalypse Now

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane! - Neville Flynn: aka Samuel L Jackson

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.

- Scott Alexander

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles Bubba"

~Hunter S. Thompson
:bike::thumbsup:

I got ya buddy, ill always have you.
me-to my son at 9 months when he woke up crying (think he had a bad dream)

I have a lot more than that, ones that are funny, ones that make you think, ones that make you feel like a tough guy..... but that one... that's one I mean and live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back