Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is long, but I get goose bumps when I watch video.
Lana Del Rey - Ride (Movie Short Version);

"Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun.
I believe in the country America used to be.
I believe in the person I want to become.
I believe in the freedom of the open road.
And my motto is the same as ever:
"I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I'm at war with myself I ride, I just ride."
Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

"If I could leave you with any wisdom it'd be black out more during the times that you are alive, so that you don't remember the life that you have." - Toki Wartooth

"To those of you who doubted me in the past, take a look at me now. To those of you who will doubt me in the future, don't count on the day I will fall, because it will never fucking happen." -Found it written in a piece of wood when I was in Basic Training for the 4TH Infantry Division US ARMY. Those words got me through a fucking lot.

I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon—if I can. I seek opportunity—not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations, and to face the world boldly and say, this I have done. All this is what it means to be an American. - Dean Alfange

"The man who shaves in the morning, shaves for his Boss. The man who shaves at night, shaves for his Woman!" - My Father

"We'd love to see you naked, but state law requires shirt and shoes." -Jimmy Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back