Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
And he said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it."

Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money. ~ The late great JOHNNY CASH
Ill throw this one in for shits and gigs
Sometimes I am two people. Johmmy is the nice one, Cash casuses all the damn troube... They fight. ~ Johnny Cash

"God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things, right now I am so far behind I will never die" - anon.

Sums up most of my life, project, everything :)

EDIT: One more I live by is "Beware the toes you step on today, for they could be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow!"

Well, you see I can't teach you everything I know.... Because then you'll be as smart as me and I can't have that. My father :)

Whenever the (iron) horse stopped (which it did very often), he fell off in front; and, whenever it went on again (which it generally did rather suddenly), he fell off behind. Otherwise he kept on pretty well, except that he had a habit of now and then falling off sideways...

- Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Caroll

Kinda describes how I ride....

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." Wilhelm Stekel

I first read this quote after I had been discharged from the Army, and after I had met the woman who would be wife (tens years together two weeks ago). There is profound truth in there.

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
Thomas Jefferson

"You don't have much choice when trouble's riding your back so tight it makes the leather squeak. Sometimes you outsmart it, sometimes you outfight it, and sometimes you just have to outrun it... full throttle." - Ben (Full Throttle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back