Has anybody talked about a group buy recently?

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I'm just throwing this out there, but I have organized them before in the past on another forum for precision long range tactical rifles and I was just checking to see if anybody has tried to do organize one recently here on the 650 forum. The one I organized was wildly successful, and everyone got a great deal on a piece of equipment that is widely used. I worked direct with the manufacturer which was a small business and everyone that participated was more than pleased. I have not contacted any of the people that I am going to mention now but I feel these may be good products to possibly organize a croup buy for:

Pamco
Hugh's PMA kit
VM carb kit
Any of the hardtail kit guys that would be willing to participate
Etc

Feel free to toss anything out there.

Maybe this is a shit idea, but I just wanted to throw it out there.
Sometimes it's as easy as having coupon code that is used if they have a website. Usually there are some restrictions like you must be a participating member of the site, sometimes they will say you must have 50 posts or more.

Group buys can be great ways for vendors to show support to the site, and for site members to show support to the vendors.

I'de be interested in a hardtail from about anywhere but tc bros.

Maybe contact Hugh and ask him about the adpt plates and maybe he has a lead on a reg/rec combo.

I imagine that pamco might be out of reach though since he has vendors lined up

On a side note, I think you can get a Mikuni VM OEM new for about $100. You'de have to figure out tuning and jetting, but they rarely come jetted to the 650 anyhow

I'd be in for an AR15 in .204 ruger 20" barrel.... :gun:

But I guess we're talkin bikes now...Count me for the PMA !

Depending on the number of people interested, I'll drop some $$ off of the PMA Kits, Solid Riser Bushings, speedo deletes (not released yet) and Brake Pivot Kits... :thumbsup:

Back