HELP!!! cant make up my mind

papers

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys how are you ,,, not to long ago i put together a nice 1980 chop and it was a blast. As i was doing so i went on a kick to find any xs650 to buy up just to have.. as i was in my travel for xs's i happen to find a pretty old xs650. Its a 1970 xs1 and numbers match up. I have had this bike sitting in my basement waiting to be chopped, however im not sure what to do as far as making the dicision to chop it or restore it . I guess what im asking is ,,,is it worth to restore as far as money goes? will it sell for more than what it will cost to restore? And if i do restore it , will i want to even sell it considering its so old? at the same time im thinking of all of that it would also be nice to build another chop. i had a blast doing it and would love to have another one.. Yeah sure i can restore this one and just find another one to chop but the problem with that is if im building a chop i can do it little at a time(money wise) but if i find another one to chop then i have to come up with a large amount to find the next donar bike .... I know this is pretty silly but maybe someone can help make up my mind....
Thanks a lot guys
papers:shrug:

So where are you? I have good later XS650 to trade for a 70 with a cash boot.

Back