Help Identifying electrical components

I was going to help but your pics are way huge and take forever to download.
Leo

Are your pics in your computer? If so look below where we write, You will see a GO Advanced button. This leads you to a place to add pics to your post.
Scroll down to fin the Manage Attachments button.
This brings up a window full of browse buttons. Click one, this takes you to the Pics file on your computer.
Below the browse buttons is a list of pic formats and max sizes. Most photo programs have a way to resize pic. resize to the max size .
Once find a pic you want just hit the upload button.
Once uploaded a pic shows up in the post.
Kinda like this.
Leo

Attachments

• problem-solving-flow-sheet.jpg
    problem-solving-flow-sheet.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 162
1st pic is the Safety relay.

2nd pic is the light checker

Regulator has 3 wires,Green/Brown/Black

Yea thats not the regulator. Regulator has the green wire wrapped around a bar in the back. It must be the light checker thing. Thanks guys!

I have no idea how to change the size on imgur. Help is appreciated

I keep all my pics and files on my computer or an external hard-drive.

Pics need to be resized and that is easy to do with any freeware downloadable resize program................ IrfanView............ Visualizer photo resize.

The first is a full Photo software program and is easy to find your way around. The second is a basic Photo resize program with limited functions and is very easy to use.

After resizing, or any time, go to my albums and look for the album showing a step by step pictorial on how to upload pics from your computer into a thread.

Yea thats not the regulator. Regulator has the green wire wrapped around a bar in the back. It must be the light checker thing. Thanks guys!

??????????????? :confused::shrug:

What are you talking about............regulator is the light checker or ??????????????

This is a 70-79 regulator, the unit with the green tube along the edge, and a rectifier. The square unit. Notice the wires coming out. You can identify electrical units by the number and colors of the wires coming out. Just look at a wiring diagram and find a unit with the same number and colors of wires. No two different units use the same number and color combination.
Leo

Attachments

• 70-79 reg and rec 001 (640x480).jpg
    70-79 reg and rec 001 (640x480).jpg
    233 KB · Views: 195
Going through some parts I received and need some help figuring out what a couple are.

http://i.imgur.com/D7fEOG0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Lb0l32j.jpg

1st pic is the Safety relay.

2nd pic is the light checker

Regulator has 3 wires,Green/Brown/Black

??????????????? :confused::shrug:

What are you talking about............regulator is the light checker or ??????????????

The picture posted is not the regulator. As some said it is.

I know some were wrong with their answers but you kinda confused things yourself

Back