Help Me Evaluate This XS

The welds are a bit rough, the ones by the seat dont look bad, but the ones on the bottom of the frame are what I call booger welds. And the title ended up being to a completely different 1975 XS650. So I now have a bike with no title and a title to an XS that I don't know where/what it is.

if any of you guys want or need parts off of that red and white street tracker... let me know thru a p.m I know the guy personally that bought that bike also put up half the money to get it, it was thrown together it looks decent in the pics but not in person, it will be chopped into a drop seat bobber, if you are building a cafe and want the seat section its going too

if any of you guys want or need parts off of that red and white street tracker... let me know thru a p.m I know the guy personally that bought that bike also put up half the money to get it, it was thrown together it looks decent in the pics but not in person, it will be chopped into a drop seat bobber, if you are building a cafe and want the seat section its going too

That red and white bike should have been mine. I actually got in contact with someone who supposedly knew the guy who finally bought it, I wanted some parts, but no one ever got back to me. Instead I ended up with a complete chop. Wanted the wheels and motor, kept that and traded the bare frame and tc bros forward controls for an SKS and a Mossberg 500AT, so I more than got my money out of the deal. Still got a box of parts to go through and get rid of.

That red and white bike should have been mine. I actually got in contact with someone who supposedly knew the guy who finally bought it, I wanted some parts, but no one ever got back to me. Instead I ended up with a complete chop. Wanted the wheels and motor, kept that and traded the bare frame and tc bros forward controls for an SKS and a Mossberg 500AT, so I more than got my money out of the deal. Still got a box of parts to go through and get rid of.

sorry we beat you to it but thats how it goes sometimes, did you leave something on craigslist? if you did that was me, but the response went to a computer at work and i never got any reply (sorry) hopefully i have mine complete for the memorial blowout, i would like to go to the races but it cost to damn much and tooooo many yuppies, but i may still let the lil ridgid beat the shit out of me (1 1/2 hour one way) and just cruise the coast and see what kind of looks i get for the harley folks

Yeah, after the way everything worked out, I am happy with it. For $150 I ended up getting a Mossberg 500AT, a box full of XS650 parts including a new West Eagle seat, a Pamco, plate mount with light and a bunch of other stuff, set of 36 spoke wheels and an engine in excellent condition. So I feel I made a pretty good deal and I don't have to try parting all those side covers.

Back