Wanted - Help Please - Can I borrow or Buy your..........

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
Please Help if you can! Please Read entire Post!

I need 1" Dies for my Pittsburgh Tubing Roller
from Harbor Freight I picked up online for a fairly good deal.

It has everything except the three 1" Dies.

I'm at a point in my projects where need to roll some 1" DOM to make my Seat area Frame Rails for my Brat (see "Music to my Ears" build thread) and a couple other things.

Can I borrow and pay all shipping both ways . or Buy if you don't think you need them in the future, with the stipulation that I will sell back to you (at discounted price from what I paid u) or I can borrow them back to you (I pay shipping either way buy or sell) to you if you have a project come up where you need them, i'll give you my phone number, address, Email address, website info for my business & even a family member contact so you can always get ahold of me in the future.

Thank You to all, and hoping one of you fine members can lend me a helping hand. If not I understand tools are expensive and valuable things to have.

Last edited:
Bumps in the road, don't you hate them, or worse yet Bumps in the progress of your build like needing 1" Dies for my "Music to my Ears" Brat Build.

Last edited:
This is true, but i'm thinking it would probably cost more? I know swag offroad has some but they're $165 i think, so i was hoping to go a less expensive route. But thank You for the suggestion.

Back