Howdy from a new member!

Concrete5

XS650 Newb
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say Howdy from BC, Canada.

I bought a bike a few years back from Washington state that was done by Wiseguy Choppers. It is a 1980 XS650 & I loved the look of it...I haven't really rode it too much, as I am a fairly new rider and my wife isn't a fan of me having a bike with a raked front end, no speedo/signals or horn. I am trying to sell it and use what ever cash I get from it to fix up my recent purchase.

A few months back, I found someone selling an old beat up 1980 XS650 & I bought it. Still wanting to ride, I was looking for a new bike and kept being drawn to the XS650. I hope to find some time to work on it and make it a looker that is my style. I have no experience working on a MC engine or bike customization, but I am some what handy and am willing to learn. Taking a look through this site, it looks like there is a lot of knowledge and support and I look forward to participating in the forum.:thumbsup:

Here is a quick youtube video:

Attached are pics of my XS650's.

Attachments

• xs650-chopper.jpg
    xs650-chopper.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Brandine01.jpg
    Brandine01.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 59
  • TwoBikes.jpg
    TwoBikes.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 89
Nice chopper, but i think its just +4 or +6 in the front. I could be wrong but if it is ranked, it's not much. Still a very nice bike sounds like it runs good too:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Back