Hugh's HandBuilt "Speedster Pipes" - Limited Quantities available!

I want to order a set but have forward controls with a support bar running between them . I need to know the measurement of how far the pipes stick out past the front frame rails to know if they will tuck in close enough to be behind that support. Thanks! Love your products!

I want to order a set but have forward controls with a support bar running between them . I need to know the measurement of how far the pipes stick out past the front frame rails to know if they will tuck in close enough to be behind that support. Thanks! Love your products!

have the same set up you have to leave off the support bar and then they will work.have been thinking of making my own support bar with a couple of bends in it toget past the pipe,not as strong as a streight bar but still better than none and would be easy to fab up

have the same set up you have to leave off the support bar and then they will work.have been thinking of making my own support bar with a couple of bends in it toget past the pipe,not as strong as a streight bar but still better than none and would be easy to fab up

FLEA Got it covered, thanks folks :thumbsup:

These are heading to get the High-Temp coatings applied next week! What color do you folks like? So far I'm seeing about 75% black, and 10% silver with the rest just wanting raw pipes. Limited run, so get em while ya can folks :)
Can you supply some numbers? Cost and shipping to the west coast.

I saw his site. All I learned was the cost of a plain bare metal pipe set. Nothing about cost of paint, baffles, or shipping ?? To busy I guess.

Gotcha, I know he sells baffles for them in his store. As far as paint, if it's not an option in the store, he may not be offering that service right now. I've owned a set, I just did high temp clear coat myself. Pretty easy to do, high temp paint is easy to apply as well. As for shipping I wouldn't think it would cost much more than $20-25....

Back