I can't decide which to buy

Thanks for the quick response guys, she doesn't object to kick of her .38 special, just the weight of the gun. BTW,we both have had proper training on the use of guns. I'm going to go on line and look up your suggestions.

Thanks !

We sell Charter Arms revolvers. Most are around $400.00. They are very light weight guns imho. Not bad, no complaints from our customers. The "Pink Lady" .38 weighs 12oz.

Well went to buy my sr9c today and got delayed. This will be the third gum I've bought since October and every time this happens. I'm going to have to file for a UPIN. Takes about a 100 to 150 days once you send info back to FBI but the next gum I buy I want to leave to store and go shoot

IMHO, a .22 Mag is a little marginal, tho ANY gun is better than none.

A lighter .38 as weekendrider mentioned would certainly be an option as long as it is loaded with .38 Special! Those things are just brutal with .357, and quite a handful with .38 +P.

Another option might be a .32 This caliber is enjoying quite a comeback and is offered by most of the major revolver brands. It will be marginally lighter in a "regular" frame and is also offered in airweight frames. If I were in the market for a new wheelgun, I'd look at this quite closely.

.32 is a nice round. Point of aim recovery is much quicker than the bigger cals and can be found in the most basic- hammerless revolver.
I personaly love my Ruger Standard and like to think that I could put 5 rounds in a pie plate in the time it would take a .44 mag to put 1 in and then recover sight for the 2nd.....though in a shootout it would only take 1 .44 round......

Have some long guns & hand guns. Have to agree with couple others here on the Browning Hi-Power. Had it for 15 plus years,...great gun!

I'm looking at this 1942 Mauser P08 Luger. I have always loved the look and feel of this pistol. I know it's a 70 year old pistol used by the Nazi's but it is what a pistol should be.

Attachments

• wm_3312299.jpg
    wm_3312299.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 122
I looked at a c9 it seemed ok but the gun store owner was a prick and when I tried to ask him questions he left. It just seemed like the quality was shitty.

I would buy the pipes. I have a hi point 9mm that I haven't shot yet. The next gun I get will be a sig.

Was never a fan of Hi-Point. Every one I've handled had lots of malfuntions. My Sig P226 9mm on the otherhand....Has NEVERhad a single malfunction of any kind. It was issued to me when I was in the NYPD. I carried it everyday, on patrol and off duty. I shot it almost weekly, and used it to compete in NRA Police Pistol Competition, and have fired, quite literally, thousands of rounds thruogh it. I cleaned it every week, whether it was fired or not, and it is still as accurate and functional as the day I took it out of the box.

So I say, "Got Sig?"

I also recommend the Ruger SR9C for a concealed carry gun. Small and light enough to carry. 9mm is a nice caliber to shoot at a more affordable rate than a 45. Plus has a lighter recoil which is nice for the lady friend.

Back