It makes very little sense, but I just had to...

Downeaster

Everything in XS
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Baby Dottir bought a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 400 late in 2021.

Unfortunately, a (suspected) side effect of the chemo for her breast cancer is that it made the incipient arthritis in her joints much worse and while she loves to ride, it just hurts too much. So, she decided to sell the bike.

Fast forward to today and I took my little trailer up and loaded up her Ninja and grandson's V-Star and lugged them home as I have room in my garage to store them for the Winter since BiL moved out and I moved my shop.

SWMBO is watching me unload and said "I don't understand why she's selling a nice bike like that".

"It IS a great little bike," I sez, "I'm half-tempted to buy it myself."

"Why don't you?"

"Say WHAT?"

So I did. Pix in a bit.

DaNinj.jpg

Da Ninj. 600 one owner adult miles. Thinking quick rips on some of my favorite twisties.

UBL.jpg

Honest Paul's Used Bikes. Can't quite see the 2003 BMW K1200RS in front of my FJ, Grandson's 2009 VStar 900 beside it, my 2016 FJ09 and soon-to-be-mine 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 400.

Baby Dottir bought a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 400 late in 2021.

Unfortunately, a (suspected) side effect of the chemo for her breast cancer is that it made the incipient arthritis in her joints much worse and while she loves to ride, it just hurts too much. So, she decided to sell the bike.

Fast forward to today and I took my little trailer up and loaded up her Ninja and grandson's V-Star and lugged them home as I have room in my garage to store them for the Winter since BiL moved out and I moved my shop.

SWMBO is watching me unload and said "I don't understand why she's selling a nice bike like that".

"It IS a great little bike," I sez, "I'm half-tempted to buy it myself."

"Why don't you?"

"Say WHAT?"

So I did. Pix in a bit.
Happy for you, sorry for your daughter. I hope and pray one day she'll be able to resume riding.

Back