I just bought a Harley

Here's my attempt at resurrecting this thread..

There was talk of panheads.... so here's a black and white panhead that looks similar to the bike this thread is about..

Attachments

• blackwhitepanhead.jpg
    blackwhitepanhead.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 154
I'm a total liar and don't own any motorcycles at all

I don't know about any motorcycles but the "liar" part is more and more believable as this thread unwinds.

To the Original poster, I apologize for hijacking this thread over this childish BS. You have a nice looking Road King, well worth the money and I am sure you will enjoy it.

I don't know about any motorcycles but the "liar" part is more and more believable as this thread unwinds.

To the Original poster, I apologize for hijacking this thread over this childish BS.

The second part is totally believable after the first part. :thumbsup:

Keep going; you're going to make me cry. Then you can brag to all of your friends about how you put this lying, simple-minded asshat in his place. You'll be so cool then...

(Seriously. I'm cryin' here.) :wink2:

Travis! That is a a bad ass panhead. It does look similar to my bike, and gives me ideas to improve my own style. Thanks for sharing.

Ive always wondered how it feels to ride a bike with that shock mounted seat. Its gotta be a wild ride!

Potts I bought a Harley basket case awhile back, but I am hammered busy right now. Finals and too many other things to list. You going to leave it as is or what?

What the hell is an asshat? I'm 43 years old, a mechanic, heard lots of weird name calling, but asshat is new to me. BTW, Teebs, you crack me up..... (asshat).....

An asshat is someone who has their head so far up their ass that they might as well be wearing their ass as a hat.

cpotts, that pan is a nice looking ride.. It's just something I found on the internet that reminded me of your new purchase.

Thanks Tech, that's what I'm here for! I swear, I'll never understand why people get so mad about stuff on the internet. Weird.

<---- Ass-hat.

And you learn so much! I am adding asshat to my vocabulary. BTW, I'm in Nashua.
Maybe , if I ever get my bike done, we'll ride. I was at the shop this morning finishing (hopefully) my paint work.

I apoligize for the hijack. If you'd like to read a really good book about Harleys, try Outlaw Machine by Brock Yates. Very good read, by a very good author.

Travis! That is a a bad ass panhead. It does look similar to my bike, and gives me ideas to improve my own style. Thanks for sharing.

Ive always wondered how it feels to ride a bike with that shock mounted seat. Its gotta be a wild ride!
I have had my 1956 Panhead since 1974 and the seat is comfortable, UNLESS you are riding two-up, then you are sitting on top of the post. Ouch.

Back