Is my build done??

The only thing thats a must have should be rear fender struts the xs650 vibrations will brake the rear fender with out struts ( been there done that I have broke 2 fenders with out and none with) hope that helps

is that granny smith green powder coat? looks spot on same color I used on my bike. I would put fender struts on and a mini sissy bar. also the headlight needs the ring or the bucket powder coated black. upper fork covers would be sweet too.But i dig it the way she sits

is that granny smith green powder coat? looks spot on same color I used on my bike. I would put fender struts on and a mini sissy bar. also the headlight needs the ring or the bucket powder coated black. upper fork covers would be sweet too.But i dig it the way she sits

Yeah it's granny smith green.

Bike is awesome but I wouldn't ride it over 35 mph because those drum brakes on back are not going to stop you. Think about a nice disk on the front. Great for show but not for go. Did one and at 55mph slid right threw the intersection trying to stop. Lets keep it nice for a while and in one piece.
VERY COOL LOOKING

Bike is awesome but I wouldn't ride it over 35 mph because those drum brakes on back are not going to stop you. Think about a nice disk on the front. Great for show but not for go. Did one and at 55mph slid right threw the intersection trying to stop. Lets keep it nice for a while and in one piece.
VERY COOL LOOKING

Yeah well I don't plan on going 55 though an intersection...

I had drums rear and front on a 66 ironhead 900. it seemed to stop fine. nothing like a disc, but it works. like analog vs digital.

VERY COOL LOOKING

well you didn't get beat up over here as bad as on chopcult but like I said there it looks great. Nice clean build.

Is that a 23" front wheel? I would change that. They don't make a good looking 23" street tire. It's too low profile. Plus post #2 on the "cult" sums it up.

I also agree if you saw have to hit the skids yesterday you would agree too.
Very happy I have a Brembo 4 piston caliper on the front. Rear brakes alone would not have stopped me in time, and there was no escape route. Just saying.

Back