Isle of Man TT

I found the whole 2010 coverage on youtube and downloaded it to my laptop and mp3 player. Still waiting for 2011 to come up on youtube as well as 2012....

2010 tt:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

hi guys ,,,well i got sucked in i,ve been watching tt racing ,,,those guys are real keen ,,,, and nutters , i see that dunlop is riding great again ,,,, those guys are running aroung the circuit aver,,, 178mph for 600cc ,,,,wish i was there even watching regards oldbiker

Didn't they rename the TT to Isle of Joey Dunlop

hi a few years ago joey dunlop came to australia,,, while he was here a friend of his loaned him a sports bike fairly new at that time ,,, and off joey went ,,,flying down the highway until a high way cop clocked him at some super speed ,,,,he pulled joey up walked up and said who the hell do you think you are joey dunlop /???? with a grin he replied YES sir ,,,, i am and showed some I.D. ...he dids get off ,,and went on his way ,,,true story regards oldbiker

You would think if he was wearing that Yellow with black stripes Arai, anybody with the stones to get on a bike would have known who it was! Good story. Heard it several years ago as well.

Here's the first of my favorite year of the TT and Joey Dunlop. He absolutely schorches the mountain course on the RC51.

The other 2 laps of this race, the singles race, and I believe the 600's are on the tube as well.

R.I.P. you crazy bastard!

Have you guys seen "TT3D: Closer To The Edge"? It's a documentary featurin Guy Martin... Totally badass. I just wish the British BlueRay I ordered would work on something other than my laptop. I think it should be coming out in the states sometime soon.

Deft

Back