It ran, but it won't start again?

I work with DC currents multiple times a week, and I understand what you are saying, except I still have only intermediate continuity, and excessive resistance is never good, especially in a fuse box.

As I stated before either way I feel this to be a good upgrade.

^For the record I have the original fuse box on mine, coming up on 41,000 rugged miles :) I like the "open-ness" of it because it would be easy to fix if I ever needed to. Tube fuses are alright. Just make sure the metal caps aren't coming unglued, as they will every 20 years or so....

I find in line fuses just as simple and actually to me the mini fuses are more convenient. My bike also say out in a field, and then in a barn for years.

Replaced the fuse box with in line fuses. I have spark again. I got it to start on starting fluid but can't get it to start off gas.?!?!

I got my bike started for the first time the other day, I also got it started today.
I cannot get it started again now to save my life.

followed by:

I got it to start on starting fluid but can't get it to start off gas.?!?!

Make sure the battery is charged still due to the all the trying to start.

Mine takes a lot of choke to start, even when it's 100F outside. It's pretty normal. Is there gas in the float bowls? Have you gone through the carbs with carb cleaner yet?

Alright its running now, smoking a lot, but running.

No I was told the carbs were clean, but I am thinking about tearing them apart myself to get to know them better

It sounds like it could benefit from having everything gone through in addn to the carbs. I think gggary says it's impossible to buy a runner, or something close to that.

Yeah I got it to run for a bit, definitely need to be gone through, but at least I know that it will run, and when it stays running it seems to run pretty well.

It will definitely take some getting used to with the choke, and what she needs, but I will get there.

Back