Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

I've followed her since her RE Himmy days... she's done some hairy stuff on two wheels... As for getting " hit on ".. I'm sure it's an issue. I've read " Jupiter's Travels ".... and talked to the author at a Mid Ohio seminar... we shared some of the same roads in East Africa.... " Lois on the Loose " another fine book about a female solo riders... I also attended one of her seminars... but the best book about a solo female rider... " Lone Rider "... she s very open about getting " hit on " during her world adventure and the men in her life... her bike of choice .... a airhead BMW wouldn't be my cup of Earl Grey.... She held a seminar at a local cycle shop, I couldn't attend... out of town ... but I had a bud take my copy of her book and had it signed. 😎

Last edited:
The first time I saw one of her videos was one that was posted here when she went over the old railroad bridge. I ended up going back to her first episode and have seen every one since then. It's been fun watching her grow as both a motorcyclist and a videographer.

Latest episode was good. Won’t comment now so I won’t spoil it for others. Cliffhanger at the very end.
What he said! 😉
IMG_2062.jpeg

Mentioned Royal Jordanian the other day - here's just random one of his Daily Observations films, there are loads of 'em. Shows a thing or two about filtering in London:

Mentioned Royal Jordanian the other day - here's just random one of his Daily Observations films, there are loads of 'em. Shows a thing or two about filtering in London:

Good stuff Raymond!
Back when I was stationed just outside Oxford, I drove my Mini down into London.... Soho. Just the once so I could say I did. Never again. :cautious:

:laugh2:

Well that looked harrowing! 🫣 Really didn’t look like there was enough room for him to be ”filtering” like that. Looked like he scraped a few car mirrors.

What you guys said! I didn't read this until I watched today's episode. Haha. It's like when my wife watched ER or Grays Anatomy all of the time, except we are gearhead guys. Pretty funny really. That said,my wife is revited to this Africa trip season, and she is far from a gearhead.

Back