Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

I think when it comes to Itchy Boots, if you don't keep up with the episodes it is challenging to not hear about them from riding friends. Almost all of my riding friends watch her, you guys included. She has 1.71 M subscribers now. Not hearing about an episode after its over is almost like recording the big game and expecting to not know the outcome the next day before you watch the recording. The other day after Jim started this thread I was afraid to look at the thread until after the episode. So, my recommendation, is don't read this thread until you're current in the viewing.
She rocks! I love how she continues to show us how most people anywhere are kind and considerate and caring.

Not hearing about an episode after it’s over is almost like recording the big game and expecting to not know the outcome the next day before you watch the recording.

Yeah, it’s kinda hard to have a fan page when you feel like you can’t talk about what happened. How long after an episode do we have to wait before we can talk about what happened? 🤔 A couple days…a week?

Yeah, it’s kinda hard to have a fan page when you feel like you can’t talk about what happened. How long after an episode do we have to wait before we can talk about what happened? 🤔 A couple days…a week?
IMHO, stay off of this thread if you aren’t up to date.

I think what I enjoy most about the Itchy Boots channel is that is far more than a ride. It’s about people and places. She visits places I think most of us know nothing about. She also gives us interactions with people. I like it. The adversity faced while touring on a motorcycle is the draw, but she has so much more.
I believe that’s why I picked up on 2-Up and Overloaded. Their content is in a similar fashion. They’re also early in their YouTube careers. They’ll get better. They’re currently at about 10K subscribers and do a lot of camping.

Spoiler Alert:

So how is she going to get out of this mess with the closest shop being 500km away? Saw the short clip at the end where it looked like another bike was going to tow her?

That mud was insane - how will they ever get those big trucks out? Wait until the mud dries? If they don’t get a dozer in there afterwards the roads still looked impassable.

When Lawrence was riding the bike for her and kept going, could you imagine what was going through her mind. What would have happened if he didn’t stop and just kept going. I think the last two episodes were a couple of the best so far.

Exciting…🍿🍿🍿

Spoiler Alert:

So how is she going to get out of this mess with the closest shop being 500km away? Saw the short clip at the end where it looked like another bike was going to tow her?

That mud was insane - how will they ever get those big trucks out? Wait until the mud dries? If they don’t get a dozer in there afterwards the roads still looked impassable.

When Lawrence was riding the bike for her and kept going, could you imagine what was going through her mind. What would have happened if he didn’t stop and just kept going. I think the last two episodes were a couple of the best so far.

Exciting…🍿🍿🍿
Just goes to show you, the world is full of good people. The A-holes are a tiny %.

Back