Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

When Lawrence was riding the bike for her and kept going, could you imagine what was going through her mind. What would have happened if he didn’t stop and just kept going. I think the last two episodes were a couple of the best so far.

Exciting…🍿🍿🍿
She did have a bit of concern in her voice the few times you could her her trying to talk to him while he was riding her bike! But I have to keep reminding myself that what ever bad is happening the fact she managed to get someplace to upload the video something must have worked out a bit.

I keep wondering just how much further she can go. It’s getting to be monsoon season there, and with her preferring to ride off-road , it’s becoming very difficult to do. Add to that, her mechanical problems and lack of parts and service availability and things are getting almost too difficult to continue. 🙁

Sunday a new episode! 👍🏻

Last edited:
'K... I just removed the spoiler alert ask in the first comment and added spoiler alert in the title. Seems a little redundant to keep adding it to each comment.
The warnings are in the title and first comment. If ya can't figure it out from all that.... well, you're gonna read spoilers..... nuff said.

I remember she carried spare clutch plates when she had her R. E. Himmy in the first or second season... and had to use 'em too. I'm surprised she's not carrying spares now.

'K... I just removed the spoiler alert ask in the first comment and added spoiler alert in the title. Seems a little redundant to keep adding it o each comment.
The warnings are in the title and first comment. If ya can't figure it from all that.... well, you're gonna read spoilers..... nuff said.

I remember she carried spare clutch plates when she had her R. E. Himmy in the first or second season... and had to use 'em too. I'm surprised she's not carrying spares now.
Yeah, I'd have them right next to the can of Fix-A-Flat.

Have you guys watched the interviews with Noraly and RyanF9 in UK at the adventure bike get together? I haven't watched all of them, but perhaps will this weekend. What struck me was how she mentioned how people have tried to be like groupies around her, invading her space and trying to ride with here ,etc. She did say that hasn't happened as much in Africa as it did in Canada and USA. Pretty unnerving for her it seems, and understandably so. I wonder how long she will be able to do this? Another year or two? She may do Australia at some point. And agreed, strange she isn't carrying clutch plates with her this trip.

Have you guys watched the interviews with Noraly and RyanF9 in UK at the adventure bike get together? I haven't watched all of them, but perhaps will this weekend. What struck me was how she mentioned how people have tried to be like groupies around her, invading her space and trying to ride with here ,etc. She did say that hasn't happened as much in Africa as it did in Canada and USA. Pretty unnerving for her it seems, and understandably so. I wonder how long she will be able to do this? Another year or two? She may do Australia at some point.

I watched her presentation at the UK event, it was filmed by several people who then put it on YouTube. Some of those videos are terrible, filmed from the back of the room, but one was filmed from right up front and it was pretty good.
She spoke some about how ( fans maybe ? ) were trying to track her down on the road. Calling hotels that she has stayed at and asking if they knew where she was headed next. And you’re right, it had her unsettled. Celebrity stalkers are a real concern.

I am also hoping she will do an Australia / New Zealand episode.

I read somewhere she has been to Oz because she mentioned she has worked at Kalgoorlie (gold mine) Western Australia, but without going through her old adventures I dont know if she travelled around and did "the video thing". I assume the gold mine part connects to her Geologist background.
Its Sunday night her in Adelaide and I have checked twice for number 50 - I cant help but be concerned for her as Bob Mailman mentioned.

I read somewhere she has been to Oz because she mentioned she has worked at Kalgoorlie (gold mine) Western Australia, but without going through her old adventures I dont know if she travelled around and did "the video thing". I assume the gold mine part connects to her Geologist background.
Its Sunday night her in Adelaide and I have checked twice for number 50 - I cant help but be concerned for her as Bob Mailman mentioned.
Her latest episode popped up about an hour ago.

Her latest episode popped up about an hour ago.
Just watched it! I’ll comment tonight to give others a chance to watch it.

Re: previous episodes… Was thinking, could you imagine the trouble she would have been in if she got stuck in the middle of the muddy area! She was lucky to have gotten out of there.

I read somewhere she has been to Oz because she mentioned she has worked at Kalgoorlie (gold mine) Western Australia, but without going through her old adventures I dont know if she travelled around and did "the video thing".

Her work as a geologist has taken her all over the world ( I don’t know if she worked for mining companies? )

Here is the big over view of where she has been to date, without naming individual countries.

Season 1. India to Europe
Season 2. Patagonia South America to Alaska ( interrupted by Covid lockdowns in Peru )
Season 3. Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
Season 4. All in the Netherlands, a look at where she lives
Season 5. South Africa
Season 6. Pick up where she left off in South America, Central America, North through Mexico, USA, and Canada
Season 7. West Africa

You have to feel for the people that have to travel through that muddy mess or should I say try. I still can't get over the fact of how much they overload those little bikes and make it through places like that.
000_1QV4GU.jpg

I still can't get over the fact of how much they overload those little bikes and make it through places like that.

Yeah I thought the same thing. What are those bikes? Little Chinese made 125’s?

One thing that has struck me over and over again this season is just how impoverished Africa is….everywhere! Food, clean water, electricity, fuel are all luxuries over there. Dirt roads are the main roads, one poor village after another. I thought South America and Mexico was poor, but they look like European luxury compared to Africa.

Did anybody catch ( a couple episodes ago ) Noraly finally making it to a town after being stuck in the mud all day. She pulled into town saying she was starving, hadn’t eaten all day. She sits down to eat and they brought her a plate of rice and a bowl of brown looking gravy with a chunk of meat in it, she asked what is this? The reply was “ bush meat “ 😳
Noraly: “I didn’t eat much.”

Yeah I thought the same thing. What are those bikes? Little Chinese made 125’s?
Looks like a Bajaj made in India?

I guess most motorbikes around the world are hard-worked, over-loaded, neglected 125s which kinda makes them the 21st C equivalent of donkeys. But thankfully bikes don't suffer in the same way as hard-worked, over-loaded, neglected animals.

I got curious myself about what the bikes are and this is what I found. Most are 100,125 and 150cc.
Indian brands such as Bajaj and TVS. Chinese brands such as Jialing and Lifan are also gaining popularity in the market owing to their low prices.

You have to feel for the people that have to travel through that muddy mess or should I say try. I still can't get over the fact of how much they overload those little bikes and make it through places like that.View attachment 247747
It’s a wonder the suspension and tires tolerate such overloading. Asian countries are crazy too. See the people and goods they carry on a scooter or small bike. Amazing.

Back