It's hot in Ohio !!

Come on over! There is a fresh dusting of snow in the mountains surrounding the valley where I live and rain has been falling intermittently for the past few days - beautiful! Temperatures are in the mid to upper 40's during the daylight hours - perfect weather for the spring wheat crop I planted a few weeks ago! But, a change is coming to the Great White North. Supposed to be 70's/80's by the end of the week. Perfect riding weather is coming!.....................Wesley

Hell yeah it is. I've been up since 3 smoking a brisket. It's about beer time. Have a good holiday guys!

Posted via Mobile

Rode from Youngstown to Geneva today. Im sunburned as hell but we had a great time. Here's a pic from some gas station. My buddy had a few issues with his ironhead.
7292077940_6798ae9b94_z.jpg

Hell 92 in the shade is cool compared to last summer in Texas! Nearly 90 days over 100 degrees, and half the normal rainfall for the year.

Asked my brother how he could be wearing jeans as hot as it was and he said "When you spend over a year in Iraq's 125 degree weather, 92 in Ohio is like heaven!" I guess it's perspective but it's still hot!

Yep. Working outside in Dallas last year everyone said I was nuts wearing long pants, but I never got blisters on my calves when crawling under aircraft like a couple of guys! When it's 90 degrees at 7 in the morning, it's gonna be a long one, and you're gonna smell like a worked out horse by 10 AM, so you might as well protect your hide!

Wait 5 minutes, it'll change! Let's hear 1974jh5 call us sissies now! Those guys in Charleston would be wearing winter coats and closing schools if it got any cooler! LOL!

Well, ya got me there. :laugh: Once it drops below ~60 degrees Charlestonians start laying in firewood, essentials like bread and milk, muttering about the Donner party... I moved back inland to Columbia, it will occasionally hit single digits or even zero once in a while. Y'all can have that crap. :p

105 or so around here. but it's a dry heat......until the monsoon starts next month.....

Over 90 is the norm in Tacostan but the ppl seem to be used to it.

Back