Just bead blasted my carbs

okay, uni pods it will be.. any re-jetting advice on main air jet, main jet, needle jet, needle/clip, or pilot jets i should use? 78 XS650sf, BS34 carbs, stock pipes for now. I'm just trying to get the jetting more or less correct the fist time (not likely i know) from someone thats gone though it before. all the jets i pulled were solid packed and knurled pretty good so not worried about trashing them.
My first XS, just want to get her running good.

Last edited:
okay, uni pods it will be.. any re-jetting advice on main air jet, main jet, needle jet, needle/clip, or pilot jets i should use? 78 XS650sf, BS34 carbs, stock pipes for now. I'm just trying to get the jetting more or less correct the fist time (not likely i know) from someone thats gone though it before. all the jets i pulled were solid packed and knurled pretty good so not worried about trashing them.
My first XS, just want to get her running good.

I have bs34's, uni PK-92's, open pipes with lolli pop baffles. I run a 47.5 pilot, 140 main, 135 air, and my floats are at 21.15mm. This setup seems the most even throught the rpm ranges and has the best idle.

So far anyway.......

Back