Justice Antonin Scalia

Vai tomar no cu.
12711313_757097097760571_8591964347497875706_o.png

12744417_757087437761537_8401593521229803558_n.png

Last edited:
Don't be eager to come to Canada, nothing but tax and spent progressives here, plus so many actually believe in global warming and think something should be done about it.

They see nothing wrong with sending huge amounts of money off shore to bring in imported crude oil to New Brunswick, instead of finishing a pipeline from Alberta and keeping all that money in Canada.

In recerence to #28, principles of how a jet engine works?

Hi solo,
thanks for posting that. And the link, too.
BTW a good laugh is always political.
But being happy that the guy died? Bad thoughts tend to backfire, eh?
Being happy if he'd been caught doing one of the things he'd punished others for and forced to resign?
I could agree with that.

In recerence to #28, principles of how a jet engine works?

Hi azman,
no, that's a mnemonic of how a 4-cycle reciprocating internal combustion engine works.
a jet (or more properly a gas turbine) engine mnemonic would be "it sucks as it squeezes as it bangs as it blows" because it's a continuous process.
Or as we used to say at Rolls-Royce:-
We build the jet engine. Amongst the fastest things in the world. It gets where it's going by sucking itself along and blowing hot air. Hence the company's promotion policy.

Last edited:
All this political BS. I've read 10 or 15 posts and not the first mention of an XS 650.
WTF has happened to this site?

Um you wandered into the lounge?

"The Lounge Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion (Topics that are in no way related to motorcycles, tools, or gear)"

Um you wandered into the lounge?

"The Lounge Non-Motorcycle Related Discussion (Topics that are in no way related to motorcycles, tools, or gear)"
Yeah, my mistake gggGary, I did wonder why it wasn't shut down since "It's not allowed"
I shouldn't have opened that post.

P.S. Always enjoy your XS posts!

Back