Let's see your throttle controls.......

jmink427

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
My carbs are set up for dual cables... What are you using? I'm wanting to get rid of the stock handle bar controls... What do you got? :shrug:

Stock '71. No electrics, nothing but throttle. Two cables, but I switched to the 2 into 1 when I switched to the VM34's. I had a picture but it won't let me upload it. Keeps saying I'm not logged in!:shrug: I'm not a computer person.

Amal style aftermarket throttle from Lowbrow. Single cable to stock carbs. Planning on replacing carbs at some point at which I will swap to a 2 into 1 cable to run the aftermarket carbs.

Stock '71. No electrics, nothing but throttle. Two cables, but I switched to the 2 into 1 when I switched to the VM34's. I had a picture but it won't let me upload it. Keeps saying I'm not logged in!:shrug: I'm not a computer person.

Any idea why a 2 into 1 doesn't work with stock carbs. I'd love to clean up my bars ie: less stuff hanging from them but after market carbs aren't in the budget this year.

I don't see I couldn't "make" a 2 into 1 work.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

I think individual adjustment at the carb end would be needed to sync the carbs. Anything will work if you "make" it work.

Cable isn't in but you can see the control none the less.....

IMG_1423.jpg

Back