Lil' vid of my bike

good bike and good video. But it should have ended with you fishtailing it out through the mud. Extra points for the narrator's drawl. Listening to yankees is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Q_Tip...How you liking those round slide carbs? Been thinking on getting a set myself. You get those from 650 central or off ebay?

Q_Tip...How you liking those round slide carbs? Been thinking on getting a set myself. You get those from 650 central or off ebay?

I've nothing to compare them to except the stock CV carbs on my other bike (suzuki GS500). I would say the throttle response with the VM34's is noticeably better.

These VM's were on the bike when I bought it. I've only ridden the bike about 50 miles or so...bike starts up well except when totally cold.

Gotta get the rear drum working better, I basically have to stomp the living crud out of it to get any brake out of it.

Otherwise she's ready to go. Plug color is looking pretty good, the right side is a shade lighter than the left but both look runnable.

Two questions,

One, where did you find the mini-gage set-up? And two, how does one go about fitting an ATV master cylinder set-up and what brand did you use?

Other than that, awesome sounding bike, even if the timing needs work, sounds better than mine (just me making "vroom" noises at the moment).

Two questions,

One, where did you find the mini-gage set-up? And two, how does one go about fitting an ATV master cylinder set-up and what brand did you use?

Other than that, awesome sounding bike, even if the timing needs work, sounds better than mine (just me making "vroom" noises at the moment).

Mini gauges are at MikesXS...nice quality from Taiwan. Haven't clocked it for accuracy but its a solid gauge not a POS. Straight bolt on/elec hook-up.

The ATV master cylinder is off an '04 Yamaha Raptor....brake switch and hose plugs right in.

No one noticed that guy talking shit about "yankees" up top? go fuck another one of your cousins, you fuckin' hick. i'd smack the shit out of you like it's 1776.

also, nice bike, qtip.

Mini gauges are at MikesXS...nice quality from Taiwan. Haven't clocked it for accuracy but its a solid gauge not a POS. Straight bolt on/elec hook-up.

The ATV master cylinder is off an '04 Yamaha Raptor....brake switch and hose plugs right in.

Sweet! Thanks man! Once again, awesome bike!

No one noticed that guy talking shit about "yankees" up top? go fuck another one of your cousins, you fuckin' hick. i'd smack the shit out of you like it's 1776.

also, nice bike, qtip.

1776?....I hear ya about the "yankee" rip, but 1776? We "yank's" were not at war with the south in 1776. In 1776, we were ALL (North & South) smacking the shit out of the Brits.:doh:

Q...great vid & great work.

1776?....I hear ya about the "yankee" rip, but 1776? We "yank's" were not at war with the south in 1776. In 1776, we were ALL (North & South) smacking the shit out of the Brits.:doh:

Q...great vid & great work.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't attack the internet whilst intoxicated. I can lip up a bit after a few beers. and i also forget u.s. history, apparently :laugh::wink2::banghead:

Back