Look at this GUNK *Resting the Yamaha - Riding the Honda 750*

Careful there Gary, Opie might ignore you too! But maybe not, as he seems to follow "ignored" posts pretty closely; just can't help himself. Self importance can put a guy in a helluva bind. I know it's mean spirited, but it's a hoot to watch this critter wiggle on the pin he spiked himself with.

Every one of this guys threads start the same, read the same and end the same, It is like watching the guy at the end of the bar, If you sit there long enough you will see him get up and fall on his face!

Every one of this guys threads start the same, read the same and end the same, It is like watching the guy at the end of the bar, If you sit there long enough you will see him get up and fall on his face!
Hi Orion,
thing is, the next time might be different. Long odds against it but like buying a lottery ticket, there's always a chance.
The guy may escape the usual faceplant but get beat up by the mean guy on the next stool.
Or, with odds analogous to that ticket winning a million+ dollars, the guy may say something meaningful.

The thing is you just can't pull off any BS with these guys here! These guys eat drink & breathe Bikes! They know every part, nut and bolt on these things.
My advise is don't ask a question you don't have a problem with, don't even try to make yourself look better than them and try to impress these guys,
Mostly if you ask for advise, listen to it and act on it. The worst thing these guys hate is taking the time to help someone just to get blown off. An honest mistake is one thing but with some folks it seems to be a common occurrence! I'd take a long hard look at what I post If I were this guy before he runs out of folks to answer his posts.

Just wanted to get on here and say a couple things. I dont post on here much, but I have read posts on this site for many years now. I really dont see where Lame aha 77 gets off. All this valuable, expert knowledge and advise given and contained here is amazing. Ive had my 75 xs650B since 1980. I put a lot of time studying the manual and working on my own bike when there wasnt a thing called the internet, a place where I could just ask a question and boom get an answer to my problem. FREE. So I went through the school of hard knocks, just like so many other folks on here. So take it for a fact that I will never look a gift horse in the mouth, let alone punch him there. Thank you all....for all you do
P.S. What is instagram LOL Now Mr 77 you can ignore me as well

Something else is going on here that we can't see. No sense in making it worse.

Yam77, throw your bike on the trailer, come to a rally, shake hands with these fine folks. It will all look different after that. I promise.

BTW, my brand new XS650SK went 112 mph back when I thought I couldn't die. I don't think they'll go much faster in stock trim. I was told I had a good one.

Back