Looking for new shocks

Progressive 412's have worked well for me in the past for the price, but never rode them on an XS. I have perfectly good pull-offs from a Shadow 1100 that I'm going to get my ass into the attic and measure someday!
From what I've read here (I'm sure you have too) Calling 650 Central and having MMM go over your size, bike, and riding style and make a recommendation is the hot ticket.

Progressive 412's have worked well for me in the past for the price, but never rode them on an XS. I have perfectly good pull-offs from a Shadow 1100 that I'm going to get my ass into the attic and measure someday!
From what I've read here (I'm sure you have too) Calling 650 Central and having MMM go over your size, bike, and riding style and make a recommendation is the hot ticket.
True that , but as usual I just want something that I can get off the shelf and in a hurry ! Riding season is way too short up here , will consult MMM this winter though .

I just bought a pair of Progressive 412's for my brat project. I looked for an ebay seller who did free shipping within the US, and who was open to offers. I am in Winnipeg, so I just had them shipped to a parcel service just over the border.

I ended up with great shocks and a killer deal - almost $200 less than what I would have paid locally.

Back