Looking for spark plug wires

Leavejayalone

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to replace my spark plug wires. The previous owner had XS Performance wires. I'm having trouble finding anything in stock, especially at my local auto parts store.

Any suggestions on what to buy that will give me the best performance and longevity without breaking the bank? Looking for a good crimper as well if I can't find them pre-made.

Links appreciated...

Thanks!

For what, the wires? You can get them all over, just Google EMPI VW plug wires and you'll get all kinds of hits. I think I may have got the last ones from J.C.Whitney. You want the non-suppressor copper core ones, not the suppressor (resistor) type.

With all due respect if I wanted to surf the internet second guessing which wires, caps, and boots I needed I wouldn’t have come here.

Still looking for links to purchase everything I need to either buy 2 pre-made spark plug wires or a series of links to assemble a kit for my ‘75 xs650 with electronic ignition. As cheap as possible.

Thanks

With all due respect if I wanted to surf the internet second guessing which wires, caps, and boots I needed I wouldn’t have come here.

Still looking for links to purchase everything I need to either buy 2 pre-made spark plug wires or a series of links to assemble a kit for my ‘75 xs650 with electronic ignition. As cheap as possible.

Thanks

He just told you what you need and you’re complaining cause it wasn’t delivered on a silver platter??… sheesh!!!!

It’s nice to know a young guy with 3 kids and no time to enjoy life still has a place online he can go to get cyber bullied.

Fuck you guys
You tapped into a treasure trove of information on all aspects of a 50ish year old classic motorcycle and you told the folks offering hard learned information and wisdom to F O ???

Well, I'm no good, I just lay there, lol. From now on I will Leavejayalone. No more help from me.
You have been my savior in so many issues, I was totally floored by that exchange. I was throttling my response down to idle to prevent me from hurling profanities at the attitudinal ingrate...

It’s nice to know a young guy with 3 kids and no time to enjoy life still has a place online he can go to get cyber bullied.

Fuck you guys
Well why didn't you say so before? I mean... 3 kids. Damn, you must be the only guy in the world who had to raise 3 kids. Kinda puts my.... um, 3 kids to shame.... no wait.... :cautious:
A bit of advice. Get over yourself.

Oh... and fuck off.

Well why didn't you say so before? I mean... 3 kids. Damn, you must be the only guy in the world who had to raise 3 kids. Kinda puts my.... um, 3 kids to shame.... no wait.... :cautious:
A bit of advice. Get over yourself.

Oh... and fuck off.
I know we are above outing him on any other XS650 website, right? 😀

Quite possibly my favorite reply of all time.
Sarcasm begets sarcasm. "This is the way."
the-mandalorian.gif

Back