Mikes xs only one who sells neck/steering bearings? all sold out!!!!!

birdhouse

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Im getting ready to steal some old ball type bearing out of my scrap 79'!!!!! Anybody else sell the up grades bearings besides mikes? They are all sold out!! lol
:wtf::wtf: Were can you get the stock bearings? Thanks in advanced.

I agree...I've been search for newer tapered stearing head bearings also. Mikes has been sold out for awhile on these as I've been checking almost every day.

650 Central may have them or you can usually find them on eBay.

Im desperate!!! Im putting together this bike and it will be ready by Monday or tuesday. It rode this many years with the old school stock steel bearings in it , I might snatch the ones out of a parts bike. And the last time I looked at them on Mikes they were only like 30.00 bucks??? Did there prices go up? Because alot of parts in there are more expensive!!! Freaking price of fuel for shipping is bringing everything up. OPEC needs a foot in there ass!!!!

ya any one that is a parts unlimited dealer can order them...All Balls is the company that makes them, i order them from parts unlimited for all my bikes and usually have then the next day

Any local bearing supplier will be able to provide these. There is nothing special about them. All you need is the size and/or code nr.

Even better get tapered roller bearings..also from your local supplier

• Upper: 25 x 48 x 15.2
  • Lower: 30 x 48 x 15

Xstra, no local bearing company will have the correct races, they may get you a bearing thats close but no races. Many people have tried for weeks to find them that way with no luck.
Get the All Balls of Ebay.
Leo

http://www.650central.com/ Seems to always have them available and out quick......Look under "Chassis" then Steering Column Bearings. BOL, Blue

#DMAR32-0040..... $44.00 pair

Attachments

• ALLBALLS.jpg
    ALLBALLS.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
There are plenty of these parts available locally My local shop gets me the All Balls kits super cheap, and get them to me the next day :thumbsup:

Back